northern lights

northern lights
image

Wednesday 21 January 2015

What is it that i really want to say


For the last twenty minutes, I am sitting in front of my lap top thinking what is it that I really   want to say. I am a person who never keeps anything in  my mind.   All around  we see  certain things in which we have no say. All over the world several atrocities and ruthless activities are taking place on which  there is no control. I wish I had the power 
 to say  something to eradicate them for ever from the society we live in.I am listing below a
 few  activities which are undesirable , troublesome and violent .People keep suffering but no 
no one raises a voice against them.
1. Education should not be politicised. that harms the future of not only the nation,  but also pupils. The present schooling system which does not  believe in examinations upto class viii is causing more harm instead of benefitting them in any way.
2. During extremely hot or cold weather many people have  no shed  above their head. I wish I had a say in helping them against the vagaries of nature,
3.The poor must have proper facilities for sanitation. My heart goes out to them. I wish that authorities  take steps to provide them this essential facility.
I really want to say that children must be provided  good food. Roti, 
Kapda and Makaan is the basic need  of every  individual.which must be made available to every body.
Every child must be sent to school. The children must be provided skill in vocational studies, along with formal education, so that the child becomes efficient in atleast  one  skill and may become independent


Written for BAR a RHYTHM, Wordy Wednesday. Today's sentence is 'what is it that I really want to say'.

















20 comments:

  1. Agree ma'am. Education should not be politicized and commercialized. Yes, along with Roti, kapda and makaan, education should be one of the basic rights for all. vocational training in schools is a good idea. Hope with time, good ideas are implemented and all the evils are eradicated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Asha. It really pains me when I see the state of affairs in our schools.

      Delete
  2. I guess you have said a lot and what matters .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anil! I wish some action is taken.

      Delete
  3. Totally agree and the first point, spot on! Education is something we cannot allow to be tainted with politics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely agree with you on each and every point, Ushaji.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every child should be sent to school. Hope this becomes the universal truth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely agree. Education is the building blocks of a successful society and that will happen only if all our children went to school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PixieWish that the future of Education system becomes bright.

      Delete
  7. Hi, Have I told you before that I lOVE reading your blogs.
    Your words truly inspire me and so I have nominated you for "Very Inspiring Blog Award", I hope u wil accept it and Pls check the details here http://www.ananyatales.com/2015/01/greedy-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananya fore very thing I am really grateful that you nominated me for this special award..

      Delete
  8. I can so tell that you are a mother and a teacher (or used to be)! ;) Your caring compassion comes out with passion and so good to say what you really need to say. Get it off your chest and hopefully enough people will hear and do something, take action and make a positive change or changes... :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope things will improve in the future.

      Delete
  9. I hope someone somewhere is reading this and does something ...


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bikram. I wish that the future of our children is bright..

      Delete
  10. I agree that school curriculum should include vocational training. NZ has no exams until year 9. Kids actually enjoy school and have lower stress levels. I think that system works well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Suzy for the information about NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very great and real list. I also agree that education should not be politicised

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meenal. We all are of the same opinion.

      Delete