northern lights

northern lights
image

Saturday 28 November 2015

My best supporter as far as blogging goes

                                                      

         
I  had never heard the word 'blog' In fact I did not even know what people do on their computers!I was quite ignorant, I used to think that it was a sophisticated type writer. After my retirement,  I  knew what was boredom. There was an old computer lying unused at home, I got it fixed in my room and started tick tick on it. I told my son to teach me, but he got a couple of books and told me to try to understand. Now when ever a guest came  home, I started my queries. After a few months, I started playing games on line.  I started surfing the net and knew many things.
                                         My grand daughter told me about blogging. She named  by blog  Kuch khatt kuch meetha. After that there was no looking back. Sometimes a few friends or relatives would read and comment which was very exiting. One day, a cousin of mine, who is a versatile blogger came home and the  main topic of discussion was blog writing. He gave so many blogging tips, which are useful for all times. I  do not write on any particular theme .Mr. B.K.Chowla, my cousin guided to  make many friends and  also to participate in n different challenges and competitons.  I got good guidance from many bloggers, I mention only Shilpa Garg. Inspite of her  commitments, when ever I wanted    a clarification. she was always there for me. 
                I can proudly  state in my two and a half years of blogging  I   have 150952 page views and written 1184 blogs.


Written for  Write Tribe # WYHO






              

10 comments:

  1. Woohoo, Usha Ma'am. That's a huge achievement. Like you, I thought it was rocket science but turned out to be a big celebration:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Vishal for the motivating comments.

      Delete
  2. Sounds very inspiring to me! So glad to know that you are enjoying blogging so much...it has only been about eight months since I took to blogging, but I can relate to your sense of achievement! My best wishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Esha what is site link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly inspiring, Ma'am. I like the way you strive to learn and explore and move out of your comfort zone. Love your commitment and dedication to blogging. Thanks for the mention. Truly honored and touched ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Shilpa..It is the friends like you who keep me motivated

      Delete
  5. Way to go! Many congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ! congratulations mam! You have been an inspiration indeed for me too, I have referred this blog to people for obvious reasons ! You have set up and example that irrespective of generations, technology can always be put into its best use !

    Kudos to you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am over whelmed after reading your comments Thanks a lot

      Delete